1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. The operator of the stacjasnu.pl website is WB Tank, Udorpie 93, 77-100 Bytów
2. The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
a. By information entered voluntarily in the forms.
b. By saving cookies in the end devices (called “cookies”).
c. By collecting the logs of the web server by the hosting operator kylos.pl, operating at the address stacjasnu.pl
2. INFORMATION IN THE FORM
1. The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The service can also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The data in the form are not shared with third parties otherwise than with the user’s consent.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Operator of the Website in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e. g. in order to perform the process of servicing a service request or commercial contact.
6. The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing certain services – in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities that are Internet domain operators (mainly Scientific and Academic Computer Network j. b. r. – NASK), payment services or other entities with which the Operator of the Website cooperates in this respect.
3. INFORMATION ON COOKIE FILES
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of Service User and are intended to use the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the length of time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the final device of the Service User and obtaining access to them is the Service Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. to create statistics that help us understand how Service Users use our websites to improve their structure and content;
b. to maintain a Service User session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter login and password on every subpage of the Service;
c. to define a user profile for the purpose of displaying customised content on advertising networks, in particular on Google’s network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored by default in the User’s terminal device. Service Users may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. Automatic blocking of cookies is also possible. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of your Internet browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display ads that are tailored to your use of the Website. For this purpose, they can store information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. SERVER’S LOGS
1. Information about certain user behaviors is logged into the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
a. The time of arrival of the query,
b. Time to send a response,
c. The name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d. Information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case when the transition to the Service was made by the link,
f. Information about the user’s browser.
g.Information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. DATA SHARING
1. Data are made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person shall be provided only with the consent of that person.
3. The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful demands within the scope resulting from the request.
6. COOKIE MANAGEMENT – HOW TO GIVE AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.